We founded Lexington Financial in 1987 because we felt that many investors were being underserved by the typical Wall Street investment firm model: the one where they sell you their own products in order to meet their target sales goals, not your financial ones.
We think we've greatly improved upon the model.
We offer you an environment where you can feel confident:
- That you can expect prompt replies from us to your directions or inquiries.
- That your money is working toward your goals effectively.
- That your wishes and opinions will be respected.
- That your needs are taken into account.
- That your investments are recommended because they are best for you, not for some corporation.
- That you have access to unbiased research and information to help you make informed decisions.
By law, all financial companies must partner with a broker/dealer. We've chosen Commonwealth Financial Network®, one of the preeminent independent broker/dealers in the United States. This partnership ensures that you receive access to a wide variety of investment choices to complement your financial goals. It also helps us best serve you in a seamless and efficient manner by providing back office, investment, and technology support.